Friday, December 31, 2010

Day 365

Friday, December 31, 2010

I can't believe that I made it one whole year of POTD's!  What a fun journey and I am definitely going to continue it next year.  I must confess that I haven't done anything with my photos yet, but that may be one my "resolutions" for next year, to get my 2010 POTD's in an album!  Today my sister and I did the mini valentine card class at Archiver's.  Our Mom paid for us to go, so we could have a few hours to ourselves.  Thanks Mom!  The first photo is my bag of finished cards, and the second it of me and my sister!  We had a good day together and hopefully we will have many more next year!  Happy New Year!  May 2011 be all that we wish for it to be!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, thanks for becoming a follower of my blog. Hope to see you again soon. Happy New year to you!
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed going back a few pages on your blog Karen! Welcome to the P365 group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen what a nice thing for your mom to do. Those cards look really cute.
    Glad you decided to do it again next yr :)

    ReplyDelete