Friday, December 31, 2010

Day 363

Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Today I took my Mom to the dentist for a fitting of her new dentures she is in the process of getting and afterwards she and I and the boys did a little shopping and then we came down to my house.  I was working on getting this blog up to date and Mom cleaned up my messy work area.  She opened up all my new cartridges and synced them to my Gypsy (even though it's not working yet) and entered all my rewards points for me.  I have officially run out of room on these two shelves, what am I going to do??  I think I counted 48 or 49 on the shelf (including the 12 solutions cartridges in the boxes on the bottom shelf, which would mean that with the two that came with the Gypsy and the extras that came with the recent update I have well over 50!  I really need to use them all in 2011, I guess we'll have to see if I am up to the challenge!  Thanks to my Mom for cleaning up my craft area, now maybe I can get busy playing again!

No comments:

Post a Comment