Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 330

Friday, November 26, 2010
Happy Black Friday! :)  Yes I did my annual shopping with a few extras this year.  Aunt Melanie stayed home with my boys, along with Molly and Vince, but Uncle Roger, Mandy, and Kayla and I met up with Keith and Laurie (my siblings) and started out at Target.  Then headed to Sam's, then Staples, another Target, WalMart, and finally Goodman's before heading home to find out that Molly and Vince wanted to go out, so we left Kayla and Mandy home with the boys and we headed to Big Lots, WalMart, and Big R.  After we got done with shopping, Molly asked me to take some photos of her and Vince for engagement photos at Garden of the Gods, so I asked her to take some of the boys for me.  This is one of many good photos she took.  I am sure they will be Christmas Card photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment