Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 327

Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Today was quite the day.  Riley had a little "program" and Thanksgiving feast at school, which was very cute.  They recited poems and showed off some of their knowledge by answering questions as the teacher asked them and then they sang a song or two.  It is also Zach's 15th and my 38th birthday.  We kept it somewhat low key this year, and we just had family and a few friends join us at Golden Corral for dinner and cake.  Zach got to open his gifts there and was quite surprised when most of the cards had money in them.  He also got an iPod touch from my parents. (Ron and I threw in a little towards it as well)  Now if the Otter box sleeve will just arrive tomorrow like it's supposed to ,then I will feel more comfortable letting him hold it! :)  Also today my brother Keith flew in from Arizona for Thanksgiving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment