Friday, December 31, 2010

Day 357

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Well, I took Riley to the doctor today and he has a double ear infection!  I am not sure, but this may be his first ear infection ever.  He really hasn't been very sick, which has been nice.  However, he knows how to do it, because the doctor said both of his ear drums looked really nasty!  So he is on antibiotics, cough syrup with codeine, and a ear numbing drop.  The doctor said he should be feeling better by Christmas!  We went ahead and decorated gingerbread houses to night.  I bought kits a few years ago on clearance and they were actually pretty nice.  I will be watching for them to go on clearance again!  After they got done. Mom and Dad took them to their house to spend the night so I could get some things done for Christmas.  Ron and I made a few batches of cookies to put together trays for his crews at work, and then I made 25 cards for him to give to the guys and gals at work.  Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to finish shopping (for me and Mom), start wrapping, and make some gift card holders for Mom.  Busy! Busy! Busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment