Friday, December 31, 2010

Day 358

Friday, December 24, 2010
"The Stockings were hung by the chimney with care, and mom had so much to do, she almost didn't care", no not really, but I do have a lot to get done!  I finally picked up the boys, papa had already read "Twas the Night Before Christmas" to them, so that was nice.  Riley and I recited it while we were wrapping gifts too. (it is my favorite Christmas book and Riley learned the first part of it as part of his poetry in school)  We picked up dinner at Carl's Jr. then we wrapped some gifts, sprinkled reindeer dust on the front lawn, set out milk and cookies and carrots (for the reindeer) and tried to get the boys in bed early!  Didn't totally work, because of course Riley couldn't sleep, and Zach got up in the middle of my "Santa prep".  Not sure if he picked up on it, but it really SUCKED!  Finally I had Ron go and keep watch on him and he just snuggled in bed with Zach to keep him from getting up any more!  Merry Christmas Eve everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment