Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 348

Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Today, I picked Mom up to do some shopping and she had found a craigslist listing for Cricut cartridges.  Well I finally got a hold of the lady who said her daughters were married to some of the Provo Craft owner's boys, or something like that and she apparently used to work for Provo Craft, anyway, she was selling a ton of cartridges for $20 a piece ($15 for solution cartridges), I ended up getting everything you see here for $185.00 (6 full cartridges, 3 solution cartridges, deep cut blade, extra blades, white vinyl, a set of stamps, some miscellaneous brads and eyelets, and a silent setter that she threw in because she had a ton of them!).  I am sure I spent too much on me,  but part of it will be in my sister's Christmas gift, and they are almost all recent cartridges, so I know I got a good deal!  I am so excited.  I guess Ron won't need to buy me anything for Christmas this year, I just did his shopping for him!

1 comment:

  1. you scored big time. I haven't bought a new cart in forever. Enjoy your goodies. you will have to tell me what you think of simply charming.

    ReplyDelete