Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 347

Monday, December 13, 2010
Today's POTD is of my Gypsy again!  I found it laying on the floor in my office the other day.  It looked as if the boys had knocked it off of the shelf it was sitting on while still plugged into the Cricut machine.  When I picked it up I noticed a rattle, and upon investigation, found the USB port had fallen into the unit.  The rest of the Gypsy seems to be working, but I can't use it without the USB hole because that is how it hooks to the Cricut and how I plug it into the computer for updates.  So, I called Provo Craft and they said that it was out of warranty as of Sept. 24, 2010 and that since I told them I bought the extended warranty from HSN, that I needed to contact HSN and then HSN would have to get the unit to Provo Craft to have it fixed.  Well I emailed HSN and then gave me a number to call, and I called and they took my information and said they would call in a few days.  Well they didn't, so I called them back and they said they would be getting back to me in a week, and if I didn't hear from them, then I should call again.  Well you can bet your butt I will be calling again.  Apparently they can't find a repair center in my area.  I told them that the only "repair center" is Provo Craft, but they didn't seem to care, so I guess we'll see what they say in a week or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment