Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 345

Saturday, December 11, 2010
Today's POTD is of me and some great friends (and family).  These are my favorite scrappin' friends, minus Marlene since she had to go and cut a Christmas tree.  We all got together at Karen's house (the one in the yellow jacket).  She is such a great person and friend.  I have really enjoyed getting to know her over the last year or two.  She got us all these great Santa hats as well as feed us and hosted our gathering.  Debbie (next to Karen and behind me) joined us for the first time and worked on a digital album gift, I have missed hanging out and croppin' with her.  I am so glad to have been able to get together with all these great ladies, and hopefully we can do it more often!  Also pictured is my sister (next to me) and my Mom (the one in brown), my other Mother (Berta) behind Mom and my niece, Kayla on the end in purple.  Even though we don't always get a lot of cropping done, we always have a great time!  Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment