Friday, December 31, 2010

Day 356

Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Today Mom and I did some shopping and running around and ended up meeting up with my sister and her kids.  We got quite a bit of shopping done, so I think that was good.  After work Dad met up with us and took the boys on home.  Riley really wasn't feeling to well, and Zach would have rather been playing video games.  Also I was able to talk to HSN about my broken Gypsy and they decided to just give me my money back.  I couldn't believe it, how crazy.  They said that there wasn't a repair center close enough to me, and it would cost them more to find one and have it fixed then to just refund my money.  So I called Provo Craft, and they said I would have to buy another one, and then send it to them with a note so that they can re-serialize the new one to match the old one.  So, my wheels have started turning, because I think my Dad and or husband can fix the old one, so once I have the new one (which costs a whole lot less now) back from Provo Craft I will have the guys look into fixing the old one and then I should have two of them.  I guess we'll see if I get the money back first and then see if I find a good deal on a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment