Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 303

Saturday, October 30, 2010
Today's POTD is of me relaxing!  Today was quite the day.  I took Zach to bowling and then was supposed to go to Archiver's with Mom.  Well about 30 min. before bowling was done, I started getting a headache!  I thought it was going to be okay, but it went into a full blown migraine!  I made it to Mom's and crashed.  I slept for about 3 and half hours and it actually got better.  Ron brought us lunch and I seemed to be fine.   Laurie and Kayla, Mom and I and the boys went to Archiver's and Hobby Lobby.  Ron went to Cripple Creek for a little while.  Dad picked up the boys from Hobby Lobby and took them to his house while Mom and I went to the Arc Thrift Store to find the rest of Halloween costumes and any other bargains we could find. When I finally got home tonight it was late, but I jumped in the shower, and I put on my jammie pants and kicked back in the recliner!  What a day!

1 comment:

  1. sorry about the headache, but the jammies are sure cute. Love the sock monkey :)

    ReplyDelete